Founded in 1954, the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club USA, Inc. (CKCSC, USA, INC.) is the original parent club and founding breed registry for Cavaliers in the United States.
The Club continues, as it has over these past years, to maintain an accurate Stud Book and to enforce a stringent Code of Ethics that prohibits the sale of Cavaliers to pet stores & prohibits overbreeding of bitches.
CKCSC, USA's membership privileges include a wide range of benefits:
- Three Top-notch Bulletins each year
- New Owner's Handbook
- Glossy Annual Yearbook
- Statistics: By subscription, a quarterly publication of registrations, transfers & membership activities.
- 26 Specialty Shows held annually from coast to coast
- Four Regional Clubs that organize, within their own region; Informative Newsletters, Health Clinics, Educational Seminars, Fun Matches
- Health Registry, indentifying Cavaliers 5+ years of age with cardiology-cleared hearts as a minimum inclusion prerequisite
- Open Health Registry. All health test results are accepted in this registry. It is open to all purebred Cavaliers registered with any registry recognized by the CKCSC, USA.
Schedule of Fees