The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club, USA
50 Years of Dedication to the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel!
- Membership is open to all Cavalier lovers.
- 13 two day shows annually & Puppy Sweepstakes.
- Regional clubs throughout the US.
- 370+ page Yearbook (mostly color) free to members.
- Each show averages between 100 to 200+ entries.
- Judges from England, the UK and AKC.
- Conformation, Obedience, Rally and Jr. Handling.
- Holiday Gatherings at Member's Homes.
- Subsidized Health Clinics at Shows and locally.
- Local Fun Days and Matches.
- 3 top notch National Bulletins (Official club magazine)
- Statistics: By subscription, a quarterly publication of registrations, transfers & membership activities.
JOIN THE OLDEST CAVALIER CLUB IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES
Everyone is welcome to become a member of the CKCSC,USA, bring your love of this wonderful breed and join us. The first Cavalier was registered in the Club in 1956 when there were only three members but by 1966, there were 321 registered. The first show was in 1962 with an entry of 42 and was held at Sutherland Farm, Prospect Kentucky, at the home of Mrs. Lyon Brown's sister, Mrs. George Garvin Brown (Trudy), who was to guide the Club to maturity.
Twenty-five years ago, the CKCSC,USA held their Silver Jubilee in Kentucky with an entry of 502 and was judged by Lady Forwood (UK) who gave Best in Show to Can Ch. Amantra Royal Salute and BOS to Kilspindie Tailspin (Best Bred by Exhibitor). The following day Bill Taylor (Canada) gave Ch & CanCh Kilspindle Mockingbird BIS with Charlescote Najona of Arkenken BOS. The farewell event after the weekend was a riverboat cruise exactly like the one for the 50th just held in Louisville where the entry was the largest in breed history in America.