|Use the New/Returning Member One-Time Registration Fees from the Fee Schedule (as of 3/1/2016) when completing this form if you are:|
1. A new member,
2. A returning member whose membership lapsed prior to December 31, 2014, or
3. A member as of March 1, 2016, whose membership has lapsed only once since then.
Once your membership is current, the standard registration fees apply to future registrations and you may not take advantage of the reduced fees again.
If you are a returning member, any unresolved issues with the CKCSC, USA, must be addressed prior to membership being granted. This includes, but is not limited to, pending ethics violations and incomplete registration paperwork.
1. List all Cavaliers that you own or co-own, whether or not they reside with you. Any dog not listed on this form at the time of the membership application is subject to the full registration fee.
2. Dogs born outside the USA must use the export pedigree and registration certificate of the dog's country of birth. If the dog was not obtained from the breeder, the paperwork must be from the country of the previous owner. Only dogs born in the USA may be registered using their American Kennel Club (AKC) certified pedigree and registration certificate.
3. If the dog is not intact, enter “N” or “No” under Intact. If the dog is intact and retired from breeding, enter “Y” or “Yes” under Intact and Breeding Restriction. The dog will automatically be registered with an Irrevocable Breeding Restriction.
4. Enter the appropriate fee for the dog from the Fee Schedule section for New and Returning Members.
5. When all dogs have been listed, add the fees and enter the total at the bottom of the column.
6. An Application to Register an Individual Dog from Recognized Registries, Registration Certificate, and an Export Pedigree or AKC Certified Pedigree must be provided for each dog listed to complete the registration. Send all the documents you have along with your list of dogs. You have 6 months from your membership date to complete and submit all the paperwork for all of the dogs listed on this form. Any registrations not complete at that time revert to the full registration fee(s).
7. Submit this form with your New Membership or Membership Renewal application, applications to register the individual dogs, and all fees to the address below. If paying by check, please include one check for your membership dues and one check for the registration fees.
Beth Bales, CKCSC Registration Supervisor
2301 E. Emory Road
Knoxville, TN 37938
Note: A copy of the DNA profile for both parents is required to register a litter. If you do not have one for the intact dogs still in your breeding program, please obtain the kit from the AKC website and follow the instructions to obtain the profiles. If you have a DNA profile for any of the dogs being registered with breeding restrictions, please include them for the record.